Neutrik's XX EMC-XLR Series is a specifically designed version of the XX series to give enhanced RF screening for critical applications in live performance and recording. The design guarantees a continuous RF shield connection from the cable to the chassis connector housing via a circular capacitor around the cable shield. The circular capacitors act as high-pass filter with a cut-off frequency around 10 MHz. An EMI suppression ferrite bead with 24 Ohm at 1 MHz between pin 1 and the cable screen provides a low-pass filter for improved RF rejection.
- Gold 3 pole male and female XLR cable connector with integrated capacitive shield to shell connection
- Circular capacitor around the cable shield enables low-inductive shield connection to connector housing
- Cable shield - Pin 1 connection includes EMI suppression bead to block high frequencies
- Avoid ground loops as there is no LF-shield connection to ground
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and durable
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product