CUSTOM LENGTHS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
After several inquiries from customers and Tony at Evidence Audio, Geistnote LLC created G3 Evidence Audio Monorail Expression Cable (Stereo to mono). Using the smallest TRS connector we could find and both colors of the monorail, we were able to adhere to the old convention of RED (burgundy), RIGHT, RING. The burgundy (red) monorail cable is the right/ring mono cable. The black monorail cable is the left/tip mono cable.
Customization Is Easy With SIS Plugs
We leave both mono leads long so you have enough cable to customize the lengths of the left (black) and right (burgundy) cables. With both mono leads using the Screw In Solder less (SIS), it will take you no time to change the length OR leave them alone and use them as shipped. It's up to you!
Features & Benefits of The Monorail™
- Super Compact - Fits in small spaces few other cables can travel; even inside components for internal wiring
- 0.155" Outer Diameter - Backwards-compatible with many solder-less plugs
- IGL™ Copper conductor - Fatigue-free midrange and highs
- Solid Core Primary Conductor - Tight, articulate bottom with midrange clarity and speed
- 20 awg Conductor Size - Large enough to communicate punch and authority, small enough to avoid skin effect anomalies
- 98% Shield Coverage - Outstanding noise rejection
- Spiral Shield - Parallel conductor geometry minimizes strand interaction compared with braided shields
- Low Capacitance - May be used in long runs without high-frequency roll-off