GN = Geistnote. GN-WE-RR is a custom cable assembled by an Aerospace Defense Contractor using Canare dies, Canare tools, and AS9100 Rev C/ISO 2001 quality management practices.
The Apogee Wyde Eye cable and RCA, S/PDIF Canare connectors on the GN-WE-RR are the same as Apogee uses on their WE-RR series cables.
Since a world clock cable usually stays installed in the same spot for a very long duration, we will honor a 12 month warranty for normal use, same as Apogee. If the cable malfunctions, please ship the cable to us and we will either replace, repair, or refund your money. A receipt of sales must accompany the cable. Shipping to and from Geistnote will be a cost incurred by the customer. We will even fix an Apogee cable for just the cost of parts. Contact us for further details!
- Standard 75 ohm construction Crimp Pin & Sleeve
- DC to 200MHz >26dB Return Loss (<1.1 VSWR)
- Superior cable pull strength
- Internal Pressure Contact Fingers
- Gold plated center Shaft
- Operating temperature -20 to +60 degrees Celsius
- Canare Connectors.
- Low Capacitance for minimum pulse degradation
- Carefully controlled impedance accurately matches terminations
- Low dimensional discontinuities for consistent impedance
- Optimum dielectric - foamed high-density polyethylene
- Maintains properties over the full temperature range
- Flexible, supple outer jacket in distinctive purple